Remote install of F21 will not let me ssh to computer...

dwoody5654 dwoody5654 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:36:45 UTC 2015

I am installing F21 to several remote computers. In the grub.cfg menu I
added 'inst.sshd' and added sshpw and text mode to ks.cfg so that I
could login and monitor the install process. I have done this on several
computers that are in an other city and I can't login during the install
or after the install has completed and rebooted, However, I have
remotely installed on several computers that are on the local network
and have been able to login during the installation and after the
computer rebooted. One interesting point, on 1 computer after about 24
hours I was able to login. Do not know why it started working.

I have looked at the anaconda log files and can not determine where the
info on a ssh login should be located. A search of the web did not
provide any info ether.

Thanks for any help,

David