fedora 22 live

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 17:09:32 UTC 2015

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:56:03 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:

> On 07/24/2015 12:36 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In Fedora 22 live, which version is "almost" a gnome 3 version?
>> Mate, LXDE, or ?
>
> IMHO, XFCE (at least that's what I use).

	It's certainly what a lot of us who gave up on Gnome3 are
running. Fwiw, one of us on another list posted that he had been running
xfce4 till his machine began to resemble cold molasses, then tried lxde
and was very pleased. It'll be interesting to see if that happens a lot.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.