Upgrade to fedora 22

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Sun Jul 26 22:53:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

After I upgrade a fedora 20 to fedora 22, I run (by mistake)
yum update.
It is now running for more than 5 hours (on a machine 10 year old
with 3G of RAM and plenty of space on the disk). It looks like that it is stock on
Processing Dependency: xz-libs (x82-32)

I do not see anything else wrong!

Should I be more patient, or should I kill the process and run dnf?

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France