Upgrade to fedora 22

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jul 27 14:42:57 UTC 2015

On 07/27/15 22:26, Radek Holy wrote:
> [...]

I don't think poc was saying "dnf" prints the messages.  Just that a message is printed when you use yum which indicates it has been depreciated.  e.g.

Konsole output
[egreshko at meimei ~]$ yum check-update
Yum command has been deprecated, redirecting to '/usr/bin/dnf check-update'.
See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.
To transfer transaction metadata from yum to DNF, run:
'dnf install python-dnf-plugins-extras-migrate && dnf-2 migrate'

langpacks: No languages are enabled
Adding en_US to language list
Last metadata expiration check performed 0:00:00 ago on Mon Jul 27 22:39:39 2015.

FWIW, /bin/yum is actually a shell script in F22.

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere