Help. KDE Dolphin cannot read home directory, smbclient reads it fine

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:00:23 UTC 2015

Hi
Fedora 22 both machines, the server and the client.

I have been looking for something on this problem but maybe my Google-Fu is
not good enough.

I set up Samba on my home server to share my home directory and a few other
directories.
Finally I got it all working except for Dolphin.

I can do smbclient //server/homedirectory and I get the listing of my home
directory.
On the other hand if I go to Network->Samba Shares->Workgroup->server and
try to open the Homes entry, I get an error: "The file or folder
smb://server/homes does not exist

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--