Fedora 21 Install: Stuck at "Installing software 12%"

Steven Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:26:55 UTC 2015

Hello, Everyone
Just put a new Seagate 2TB hard drive in the computer that I use as a
media server.  I proceeded to install the KDE spin of Fedora 21 from a
flash drive.  Everything went fine, but the progress indicator is
stuck at "Installing software 12%"  Has been stuck there for about 10
minutes or more.

So, I WAS wondering what was wrong...  Then I saw the following at the
bottom of the screen:
Fedora is now successfully installed and ready for you to use!
Go ahead and reboot to start using it!

In the lower right hand corner is a button that says "Quit"

So, I'm going to click that button and see what happens...

Steven P. Ulrick