Update 20 -> 22, failure

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:29:02 UTC 2015

Riddles! Earlier you wrote:

  | Video: nVidia Geforce Go

But the details you've provided show ATI Radeon with "radeon" driver.

I would try the Fedora 22 XFCE or LXDE spins for comparison:
https://spins.fedoraproject.org/

If you cannot get any of the Live media to work, next thing would be to
try snapshots of Fedora 23 development or Rawhide.

Also, in your messages log there are SELinux errors and other errors, too,
so booting with SELinux permissive mode would have been the first thing to
try.