Update 20 -> 22, failure

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:17:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:06:10 +0200, Patrick Dupre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OK.
> But, since it work with the Live Version. Why should I use
> other drivers.
> In my opinion, it is "just" a configuration issue.
> From 20 to 22, something is different!!

It _should_ just work. Did you need to configure anything when
running the Live version? No. Why would you want to configure
anything for your installation then?

Opening lots of individual threads on this mailing-list will
not lead to much. It only creates a mess as the few bits of
data about your h/w and s/w are spread in many places. And
nobody knows what you've done to your F20 installation anyway.

Try collecting details. Which "Live Version" exactly does work?
Refer to it with its full name and architecture. When running
it, you can examing its log files, too. Compare with your
broken installation. Your problem description is still poor.
The X server logs are still missing. No sign of booting with
SELinux set to permissive mode either to work around the errors
you get.