keyboard

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jul 30 22:00:16 UTC 2015

On 07/30/2015 02:47 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,

Greetings and salivations!

> In fedora 22, where can I say to start the first graphics screen
> (login) to load the right keyboard?
> It is set properly in Setting > Region & Language > Input Screen
> Every time that I logout out, it return to the wrong keyboard.
> Is it something to set in grub?

Most likely it's something to do with your display manager.  If you're
using Gnome, it's gdm.  If you started with Gnome then switched to a
different DE, it's probably still gdm unless you've specifically changed
it.  If you started out with a different DE, it's whatever display
manager is default for that.  Sorry to be so vague, but there's not
enough in your post for me to be more exact.