F22 double graphical environment

A.J. Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 1 08:23:26 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I recently updated my F21 to F22 and since the update I have 2 graphics
servers running. Of course, this is not good for performance.
What happens is:

1. I start the system, and get one server under c-a-F1,
2. From c-a-F2 I open a console (usually I play some music from the
console).
3. Some time after starting, the current graphical session is moved to
c-a-F3, c-a-F2 is still the console I opened, and c-a-F1 is a different
(non-logged in) graphical server.

Anyone have an idea what is going on?
What information could I research to find out what is wrong?
How can I get the system to start only one graphical server?

Kind regards, Guus Bonnema.