Yumex doesn't take clean_requirements_on_remove into account (Re: kernel number in dnf)

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 07:54:51 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I guess that's because Yumex doesn't take DNF's clean_requirements_on_remove into account. I wonder whether it's even desired because then the actual value of clean_requirements_on_remove would depend on the chosen backend and I believe that backend changes should not affect the behavior of the application. But I don't know Yumex...
--
Radek HolĂ˝
Associate Software Engineer