error trying to enable copr

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Tue Jun 2 14:28:37 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 23:53 -0400, William Biggs wrote:
> When I try to add copr repo . I type sudo dnf copr enable
> user/project
> . and When I get y I get this error . How do I get this to work
>  Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/etc/yum.repos.d/_copr_user-project.repo

You need to replace "user/project" with the real username and real
project name of what you want added, such as below..

dnf copr enable gusrub/corebird

Just browse the copr pages for the repository you want to add and then
add that username and project name and then it should work.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"