[SOLVED] (kinda): fedora 20 box so slow to be unusable

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jun 5 08:38:11 UTC 2015

the person using that computer tells me that, after I told him to try
Mate
or Cinnamon WITHOUT "software acceleration" the computer started to
behave decently. So the issue is closed, so to speak. Still, I'd like
to know more about how to handle such analyses automatically.

For now, thanks to all who answered!

Marco

--
http://mfioretti.com