move and copy on mate desktop

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Fri Jun 5 17:07:22 UTC 2015

On 06/04/2015 10:59 PM, William Biggs wrote:
> How do I more link to folder in the move to and the copy to When I
> right click any thing ?

Not sure what you mean, but if you're trying to copy multiple items
from one folder to another using one of the GUI file managers, typically
holding down the CTRL key when you LEFT click on items adds them to
the selection list. When you come to the LAST item to select, hold down
CTRL and RIGHT CLICK on it and hold the right button down. That should
change the cursor to a "+" sign and leave the other items selected as
well.

While holding the right button down, drag the cursor to the destination
and release the right button. That should copy all of the selected
items.