Installing "Fedora KDE Plasma Desktop" spin, Fedora 22

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 15:03:39 UTC 2015

Hi, Fedora users,

I downloaded and burned on a DVD the following image:
"Fedora KDE Plasma Desktop"
from Fedora website:
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/en/kde/

Now, I want to install it on my disk.
However, when booting from the DVD, it starts a screen where I see
"Live user" session (as default) and when I enter this session, I do
not reach a place from where I can install it on hard disk (as opposed
to the case when I install Fedora workstation, which let me choose
between LiveCD and Installation)
The same is if I chooses other session.

Any idea how can I install the "Fedora KDE Plasma Desktop" on disk
from this DVD?
or could it be that this spin is only a live DVD, and does not support
installing on disk?

Regards,
Kevin