How to figure out which package provides the "Fixed 16" font

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 8 10:55:28 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 07 June 2015, Ranjan Maitra sent:
> I like the fixed fonts because they are all aligned from one line to
> the other.

In that case, you're referring to a monospaced type of font
"fixing" (where all characters have the same fixed-width), rather than
it necessarily being a bitmap font (it may be, but doesn't have to be).
Many of those fonts have "mono" in their name, or in one of their family
variation choices (e.g. normal, bold, mono, italics).

There's quite a few fonts that have that feature.  You might also want
to look for some programmer's fonts, they provide that function, as well
as clear distinction between 0O1lI| characters.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

ZNQR LBH YBBX!