f22: how to change default gateway via line command

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jun 9 21:24:05 UTC 2015

On 06/10/15 02:34, Rick Stevens wrote:
> you have to specify the connection name, not the interface name. Connection names are shown via "nmcli connection show --active" under
> the "NAME" column. On my laptop:

[root at f22k ~]# nmcli connection show --active
NAME    UUID                                  TYPE            DEVICE
enp0s3  1bdf92d8-4fad-4e37-a3f4-93a9785b42e7  802-3-ethernet  enp0s3

And, as you see, the Name is the same as the interface name in my case.

Sooo......

Have you tried the command to change the default GW, and it works for you?  Please post your output.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4