PXE-install F22 Workstation

Paul Franklin pf.rhlists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:29:56 UTC 2015

I am trying to install F22 and need some help.

I want to do a PXE-install from my local repo of an
NFS-mounted ISO image (not a looped image, not a tree) of
the Workstation, and I haven't found anything which mentions
getting it from an ISO image.  I've tried various things,
none of which have worked.

I have been doing this a while.  This code worked for F18
for instance (with the F18 ISO image in /pub/F/F18), which
was the last time I had to do something like this:

   kernel F18/vmlinuz
   append initrd=F18/initrd.img ramdisk_size=10000
repo=nfs:proto=udp:10.21.102.50:/pub/F/F18 ip=dhcp keymap=us
lang=en_US.UTF-8

I would /really/ appreciate it if somebody could tell me how
to get F22 installed the same way.

Thanks in advance.