f22: how to change default gateway via line command

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Jun 11 20:18:15 UTC 2015

Il giorno gio, 11/06/2015 alle 10.00 -0700, Rick Stevens ha scritto:
> Not sure about this, but you could try the "Automatic (DHCP)" option
> under the IPV4 settings, then click "Routes..." and add a route with
> address 0.0.0.0, netmask 0.0.0.0, gateway of your choosing and a
> metric of 1. Also make sure the "Ignore automatically obtained
> routes" checkbox is ticked. I believe that now becomes your default
> gateway.

I have try this approach, but do not work.
If I put the IP 0.0.0.0 or NM 0.0.0.0 the Apply button is disable.
Whether if I use gnome config panel or nm-connection-editor.

It seems strange, but both of these panels do not provide the
possibility of combining DHCP + DNS and a specific GW

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)