f22: how to change default gateway via line command

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Jun 11 22:16:20 UTC 2015

Il giorno gio, 11/06/2015 alle 13.27 -0700, Rick Stevens ha scritto:
> Try using the "Automatic (DHCP) Address Only" option.
This option (not present into gnome configuration panel but only into
nm-connection-editor) do not set the DNS, an for me this is a problem.

> Keep in mind that you're using DHCP, 95% of the
> time you WANT an IP, gateway and DNS servers.
Yes, this is true, but I some time I must test or configure other
router/gateway into lan. Until now, I use for this setting the command
line "ip r rep default via x.x.x.x". With f22 and new version of NM,
this method (sigh!) is gone away.

Thanks for your reply.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)