Where is the menu function "copy", "cut" and "paste" in gnome nautilus/file 3.16.2

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 12 12:22:41 UTC 2015

On 06/11/2015 04:27 PM, Dario Lesca wrote:
> I can not find the "copy/cut/paste" in the menu of gnome nautilus
> (files).
>
> CTRL+C|V and right-click/copy|paste work, but some time I need this
> functions that was previously in the menu at the top right.
>
> Where are put it now?

in following this thread, i have a question for you...

   in the menu of gnome nautilus

are you referring to the "Edit" that is shown in _menu_bar_
at top of nautyus window?

i use kde and konqueror, so i can not offer any answer.
just trying to clear up a possible misunderstanding.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.