Evolution Mail Client Crashing When Opening Message

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Fri Jun 12 16:17:27 UTC 2015

Il giorno ven, 12/06/2015 alle 20.08 +0800, Donato Roque ha scritto:
> Evolution crashes when I open messages from users-list-fedora.org yes
> this mailing list.
> Anyone experiencing same?
yes,  in f21 some time, with some message, this issue occur
I use pop3 then I goto into .local/share/evolution/mail/local/.....
find the message, view it with vim and remove it.
If you use imap do not have a solution, try use the webmail for view
and remove the message.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)