"Someone" might take a look at the Kubuntu install

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jun 12 23:49:06 UTC 2015

On 06/12/2015 04:37 PM, Mickey wrote:

> I have a friends computer here that I have to upgrade from F18 to F22,
> Is it better to do a netinstall upgrade or a Fresh install of F22 ?

Most people who don't reject upgrades completely say that you shouldn't
skip more than one version in upgrading.  In this case, you could go
from F18 to F20, then from F20 to F22.  Depending on how you have things
set up, and how many programs you have installed that aren't in the
default install, either way might be better.