Where is the menu function "copy", "cut" and "paste" in gnome nautilus/file 3.16.2

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 13 02:39:30 UTC 2015

Tim:
>> For those who don't want to keep flitting between using the mouse and
>> the keyboard, you wanted to be able to do it all from one or the other.

Joe Zeff:
> Learn to use both hands.  One for the mouse, the other for the keyboard.
> The keys used for copy/paste are on the left, and most people use the
> right hand for the mouse.  HTH, HAND.

I've certainly done that when managing masses of randomly associated
files, but it is an ergonomic nightmare.

I am a touch typist, I learnt to type properly in my teens.  I don't
have a third hand for the mouse.  Though I did wonder, a few times,
whether there's a foot mouse.

And many hotkeys are horrible finger-contortionist combinations.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.8-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 12 17:42:35 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.