Evolution Mail Client Crashing When Opening Message

Donato Roque d327roque at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 10:47:47 UTC 2015

I'm using:
Linux linux-fedora22 4.0.4-303.fc22.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 28 12:37:06
UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Evolution 3.16.3 is what I have. I'm using Google IMAP. I'm currently
only experiencing the crash when I open messages from users
-requests at list.fedoraproject.org. I opened evolution in the terminal
and here's the message:
bash-4.3$ evolution
(evolution:5287): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk
-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be
removed in a future version.
(evolution:5287): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk
-menu-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be
removed in a future version.
(evolution:5287): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property
GtkCellRendererPixbuf:stock-id is deprecated and shouldn't be used
anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
(evolution:5287): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk
-toolbar-style is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be
removed in a future version.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I get the same result when I open it on a separate window or not.
--
Use my PGP key if you want to encrypt your replies/messages to me. You are invited to also send me your PGP keys so we can communicate in private.