How to cleanly stop and restart firewalld?

Tahir Hafiz tahir.hafiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:33:18 UTC 2015

If you do a systemctl status -l firewalld
after starting up again that should you the errors it has from starting up
(the log lines would be from journald itself).

But as suggested earlier the
--panic-on
--panic-off
flags seem really cool.

--state, flag will show you if firewalld is running or not.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Martin Cigorraga <martincigorraga at gmail.com