Middle mouse button stopped pasting

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 17 03:08:47 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 11:37 -0700, stan wrote:
> Have you noticed that all scroll bars became click-to-position instead
> of click-pgup-pgdn?  That was due to the change in gtk.

That is seriously annoying.  There's next to no-way to use that.  You
can't predict where you'll end up in a page by clicking on a spot in the
scroll bar, it's not like it has any markers in it (or the page).  And
click and drag isn't practical with very long pages.

On the other hand, being able to paginate without having to go back to
the keyboard, was very useful.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.8-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 12 17:42:35 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.