um ... why are my wiki pages suddenly rendering "fi" in olde english?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 18 10:44:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-06-17 at 12:15 -0400, Fred Smith wrote:
> do you, perhaps, have your firefox configured to use fonts other
> than those called for by the web page?

>From the problem description, it's probably more likely to be a browser
configuration about content-encoding, than which fonts.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.8-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 12 17:42:35 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.