OT: temperature spec for ATI Fire GL 4900?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jun 18 21:49:02 UTC 2015

If the official AMD documents don't specify the temperature range, you can consider typing "ati firegl v4900 temperature" in a google search and find article like this one http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd_firepro_v4900&num=9 to see what others have experienced.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4