Problem with Python??

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jun 19 19:25:51 UTC 2015

On 06/19/2015 12:12 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> The message is an alert from selinux.
> The alert  pops up immeditely after login in and the X server is running.
> Please indicate what other context/data you need.

If you know what program is causing this, file a bug!  I remember, once,
when I was getting alerts because of a bug in a project from BOINC.  For
some reason, it was trying to walk *all* of /proc, and each work-unit
had to be dealt with separately.  I reported it (I wasn't the first, I
might add.) and within a day, it had been withdrawn until fixed.
There's simply no legitimate reason for any program that's not running
as root to do this, and few reasons to need it.