Pop up

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jun 20 04:00:32 UTC 2015

On 06/20/15 11:36, jarmo wrote:
> Some of newest updates brought annoying thing. Anyone else get every
> now and then pop up window, says, Reminder, "sitting is killing you!
> Take a short walk! What makes this happen? Idea is good, BUT this is
> not the way to set reminders! Start thinking, what else hidden there in
> distro. So, can anyone tell, how to get rid of it? Does not help, if I
> mark "Do not remaind me again.

No such reminders here.  But I used KDE mostly.  On one test system I run GNOME from time to time and have not seen anything like that...

Usually the pop-up would give you some indication of its name.

The only application that I think *may* be responsible is workrave.  If you have that installed, uninstall it.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4