Pop up

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 20 11:54:03 UTC 2015

On 06/20/2015 12:10 AM, jarmo wrote:
> Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:00:32 +0800
> Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> kirjoitti:
>>
>> The only application that I think *may* be responsible is workrave.
>> If you have that installed, uninstall it.
>
> I use XFCE4. I think this might be a practical joke of my frien, he's
> programming one hamradio logging program, I'm testing out it... Have to
> ask.
.
if it is your friend, you should thank him. especially if it happens
every hour because it is good advise.

sitting at a computer for over an hour is bad for you health, and
physical being.

it have seen many recommendations that computer users should take at
least a 5 minute break every hour.

gaggle it. read the hits you get.

--

peace out.

--
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.