[OT] HP Officejet Pro 8620

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 23 18:31:19 UTC 2015

On 06/23/2015 04:44 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
<<>>

> I use KeePassX and carry its db file around on a USB thumb drive on
> my keychain. I also have it on my Android phone, just in case and
> there's versions of it around for danged near any OS/phone/tablet
> around.
.
great minds think alike. :-D

i carry around a pny 64G0 usb memory with legal docs, birth and death
certificates, passwords, moz bookmarks and address book in moz format,
html, and text, along with a few other important files. all of which
is in an encrypted file.

yes, i well remember how to decrypt file. ;-)

a long time friend uses his cellphone for his carry around 'vault'
as he calls it.

i went to KeePassX.org to read what it is about. and liked what i
read, so i now have KeePassX installed on my 64 bit tower to read
up on later.

thanks for passing that along.

it is a shame that it is not available in 32 bit so i could install
it on my 32 bit laptop. :-(

and i thank you for posting to this thread.

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6