managing the swap space size on fedora

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:36:38 UTC 2015

in order to grow the size of the swap partition, I already resized
the file system of partition where is LVM...

(resize2fs -p /dev/mapper/fedora_localhost-home)

but now I have problems to reduce the volume of the volume group.
With the command:
lvm lvrdeuce -L 650G  /dev/fedora_locahost
==============
I get the message "path required for Logical Volume "/fedora_localhost"
Please provide a volume group name.
============

also he path  :
dev/mapper/fedora_localhost
result to be not correct
with the command :
ls -l /dev/fedora_localhost
give me this output:
lrrwx...... root root 7 jun ... home  ->   ../dm-1
lrrwx...... root root 7 jun ... root    ->     ../dm-2
lrrwx...... root root 7 jun ... swap   ->    ../dm-0

I would like know what is the name of the "volume group" and what is his
path (on my computer) please.

thank you