managing the swap space size on fedora

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:42:09 UTC 2015

I did it and I found three sections
(one section for each logical volume : root, home, swap).

example:

..........Logical Volume ............
LV Path       /dev/fedora_localhost//root
LV Name     root
VG Name    fedora_localhost
LV UUID      xyz....

---------

In each of these sections is wrote what is the path of the Logical Volume
and the name of the Volume group, but not the path of the Volume Group.

The message error  says that need specify the path of volume group ...

What to do ???