Thin pink LHS border

Joe Feely joe.feely at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:56:43 UTC 2015

I noticed a thin pink border, left hand side edge of display about half a
millimeter wide.
It's there when using latest kernel, Kernel Linux 4.0.5-300.fc22.x86_64
x86_64, but not with prior kernel versions.
Doesn't show on screenshots (even of the whole screen).
Also shows if I Ctrl Alt F6 (or any other) virtual screen.

My setup is; AMD A4-5300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics × 2 and a Samsung
SyncMaster S22B300 monitor (connected with a HDMI cable).

This isn't a problem for me, but would seem to indicate something isn't
quite as intended.

I'm not sure who would be best to inform of this, this list or elsewhere. I
expect it will disappear with the next kernel update.

Joe