F22: where is the files hids-id.h in the Fedora kernels?

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Jun 27 04:18:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

On the kernels from kernel.org, we have the file hid-ids.h in:

linux-4.0.5/drivers/hid/hid-ids.h

This kernel is however missing from my F22 installation (with the Fedora kernel). Where would this be?

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.