Thunderbird blinking browser notice -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 28 09:48:10 UTC 2015

On 28/06/15 05:23, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/28/15 16:16, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> >Yes I could, or perhaps I could change to a different e-mail application, but that's not what I want. Someone has added another useless "feature" and is forcing me to use it.
>> >There must be a way to turn it off?
> I vaguely recall seeing something like this a while, quite a while, back when I had installed the "ThunderBrowse" add-on.  Other than that, and its settings for "ask/prompt to launch browser", I've not seen your issue.
.

I believe my Thunderbird is typical, installed via yum/dnf by me, except
for "Configdate, Newscrollbars, and ToneQuilla" add-ons, none of those
seem like they should affect the notification I am seeing.

It's annoying, but everything still works, I guess I was just hoping
someone else had solved the problem.

Thanks,

Bob

--