F22 useradd?? SOLVED

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 17:59:01 UTC 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:40:24 +0200, Heinz Diehl wrote:

> On 28.06.2015, Beartooth wrote:
>
>> I have F22 with xfce4 up and running fine on my #2 PC; but I can't find
>> the GUI form of useradd for it. I tried to RTFM for the command line,
>> but I'm clearly misunderstanding something. How do I get to the "users
>> and <whatever>" function that I'm used to using??
>
> yum install system-config-users
>
> I'm still on F21, because I don't want to have the dnf mess on a
> production machine. So you'll have to translate the command to dnf.

	"dnf install system-config-users" did it just fine. Many thanks!
I can't imagine how it came not to be auto-installed (by fedup, fwiw),
but now it's directly under Administration in the Main Menu, as I had
expected; and it works fine. Thanks again!

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.