Replacing cpu

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 28 21:09:12 UTC 2015

On 06/28/2015 12:55 PM, jd1008 wrote:
<<>>

> OP g said that his infrared thermometer records boiling water
> at 211 °F. I thought he lived in Denver, Co at more than 5000+ feet.

it was misleading. i left out "@ sea level". the long conversion formula
is show at;

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_point

i was taught an easier way of estimating as a 'per xxx feet' but i do
not recall it.

as for denver, co, no. i was stationed there while in u.s.a.f.

tho it would be nice now with their laws. the ratio would just make things
all that much better. ;-)

i am existing in memphis, tn, with an average elevation of 337 ft [103 m].

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6