DNF problems.

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 01:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm probably not understanding how "dnf group install <group-spec>" is supposed to work. On my Fedora 22 system I enter "dnf group install 'Administration Tools" and some tools were installed. When I enter "dnf group install 'Editors'" NOTHING is installed. I do get a list (apparently) of what's in this group but when I enter "rpm -q joe" for example, "joe is NOT Installed". Am I not understanding something or doing something wrong?

Any/all help would be greatly appreciated.

George...