Thunderbird blinking browser notice -

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 29 08:55:44 UTC 2015

On 06/29/2015 03:29 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
<>

> I already have a Dropbox account, haven't  thought about it in a long
> time. If I've done it correctly there should be a video clip of the
> blinking browser notice at:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef9z8k5vgdl28kg/foo.ogv?dl=0
>
> That shows the blinker as it popped up in t-bird after clicking on the
> URL. It was still there when I made the copy in a terminal.

swag: looks like you have an email notification enabled somewhere.

what is interesting is that it shows "Mailing List g.." which maybe
you have a gmail account or an 'email list' that starts with letter
"g" that you are getting a notice about.

i do not using desktop you use, or version of thunderbird, so this is all
a wild guess as to what it is.

check the thunderbird "Preferences" to see if it has such ability. also,
check the "about:config" for words - notices - notify - blink - etc.

much luck.

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6