Thunderbird blinking browser notice -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Jun 29 11:39:34 UTC 2015

On 29/06/15 06:45, Ed Greshko wrote:
> OK, I tried something a bit "different"
>
> I have the settings you've described.  I also have 4 workspaces defined.  I have T-bird started in WS1 and FF started in WS4.
>
> When I click on a link in T-bird the link is opened in FF but I'm not switched to WS4 and there is no blinking.  I think that is the behavior you're expecting?
.

Yes, it seems to me the most convenient way for it to work. You should
be seeing the blinking browser notification? I have it on two F-22
computers, this one began as a fresh beta install, the other a fresh
install after final release. Don't know what else I am doing differently
but I don't think I'm doing anything that I would expect to cause it.

Fortunately I guess it's not a serious problem, a matter of preference,
like many things it may change eventually.

Thanks,

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA