F22 useradd?? SOLVED

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 17:29:36 UTC 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:14:27 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 17:59:01 +0000 (UTC), Beartooth wrote:
>
>> 	"dnf install system-config-users" did it just fine. Many thanks!
>> I can't imagine how it came not to be auto-installed (by fedup, fwiw),
>
> So, you've had it installed before running fedup and fedup removed it?
> fedup only upgrades what you've had before.

	I know I had it installed. It's been at least a couple weeks
since I did the upgrade. Something removed it, or failed to include it in
the upgrade; I don't know what. If not fedup, what?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.