akmod Nvidia dependencies

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:37:59 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:19:47 +0100
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > So the problem is not with compilation, it's with dnf locking itself
> > out.
>
> That's probably why yum runs the akmod compile in the background
> rather than waiting on it because when it waited on it, the database
> was locked :-).

Sorry guys, I've been out of town for work and other $FAMILY and $DAYJOB
issues so I'm going to take a look. There's a couple of open bugs with
akmods but I'm not 100% sure that the fixes mentioned address this
particular issue so any help investigating and reporting success/failure is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard