Strange booting problem

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Jun 30 23:37:13 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:28 PM, jd1008 <jd1008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if BIOS manufacturer's are reading this list and taking note :) :)

They have and they say to upgrade to UEFI.

This is a very long thread just to arrive at the conclusion that BIOS
behavior isn't ideal for your use case. The expectation is that you
set the BIOS boot order literally with the order of devices you boot
from most often so that less often is the need to use the one time
boot selection menu.

If you want to skip the USB disk usually, then make the internal drive
default. Simple. I don't know why you don't do that.

--
Chris Murphy