cups ipp14

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 14:50:55 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 15:06 +0100, François Patte wrote:
> Le 02/03/2015 14:40, Tim Waugh a écrit :
> > journalctl -u cups.service
>
> CreateProfile failed:
> org.freedesktop.ColorManager.AlreadyExists:profile id 'brother-Gray..'
> already exit

No, that's not related to this.

I would expect to see a message like this when you try printing to that
printer:

This printer claims to support Create-Job and Send-Document, but those
operations failed.
Add '?version=1.0' to the device URI to use legacy compatibility mode.

Didn't you get those messages? If not, perhaps the problem is
elsewhere... in that case, you'll need to file a bug report so it can be
investigated.

Thanks,
Tim.
*/