Xfce 4.12 released

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Mar 2 20:52:16 UTC 2015

On 03/02/2015 03:40 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:25:53 -0800
> Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
>
>> Back when Xfce 4.10 came out, somebody set up a special repo so that
>> those of use who weren't using the latest version of Fedora could
>> upgrade Xfce.  Maybe some kind soul will do the same thing this time.
> Indeed, as I mentioned there is a copr. ;)
>
> http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/nonamedotc/xfce412/
>
> but I would approach it with caution at this point as I am not sure
> everything is built in there yet and we are still fixing up some
> outstanding issues.

I will await your word that issues are addressed before applying this.

It would be nice if the Relatek WiFi problem were also fixed, but that
it seems is not an Xfce problem but rather the drivers.  A note on the
Fedora-arm list said it is a problem with the mainline drivers as
opposed to the vendor drivers we use to use.