UEFI -

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Mon Mar 2 23:26:08 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 18:22 -0500, Bob Goodwin wrote:

> Yes I recall seeing some mention of that on this list. So far it looks
> like I will have to run the board to see what it is unless there's
> something in the manual I've missed. I saw no detail about the bios
> settings. I'll go through it again.
>
> Whatever if there's a way I'll give it a try, it's a low-end board with
> the AMD cpu soldered in similar to the one I am replacing.

You may have one like mine, where you hit Esc or some key to get a menu,
then you can enter the BIOS, or go to a boot menu, etc...I get the menu,
select Boot Menu, then I select which to boot from, etc..and UEFI or
legacy is which section I can select from, and either what's installed,
or DVD, or whatever.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY