computer boot (some times) in emergency mode.

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:56:14 UTC 2015

Hi

I had serious problems.

Because I didn't  check immediately the hard disk with the bad sector,  the
time of booting stretched at every subsequent  opening; and, at last, I was
not able anymore  to start Fedora  ..

So I had to make the restore of my installation, using a clone that I took
before, by Clonezilla.. (luckily).

Now I  want only to check why a HD, 'Western Digital with only a few months
of life, has gone faulty ..

I know there are programs, made by the manufacturers of HD, that allow you
to make these types of control